Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weight Watchers Day1

Weight: 184.4

Well you read it right. I cheated! I had a big ol helping of Chinese food!! This morning I weighed myself thinking I would have gained a bunch...I lost .2!! lol I gave it my all but 500 calories is just too little. I had a 3 day headache...I was starving...and just not happy. I am a normally cheerful person but I felt like I didn't even have the energy to smile. It is one of the hardest things ever. I don't know if my drops were too diluted or if I just can't do it. I might try to do the shots after the holidays...do it the right way...we will see.

So weight watchers...I did it a couple of years ago and lost about 10 lbs...I know it works...I just got lazy. I am very determined to lose the weight so I am going to do this method instead. With weight watchers I never felt deprived of anything. If my hubbs and I were going to go on a date then I would just save my extra 35 points for that day. Here is my menu for today. I have 26 daily points and 35 extra points per week.

B: 1 1/2 cup honey bunches of oats....5 pts
1 cup milk...2 pts

D: 1 cup mashed potatoes...4.5 pts
1/3 c gravy...1 pt
1/2 c corn...1 pt
1 roll...3 pts
2 oz roast...3.5 pts

Grandmas: 1 cookie...4 pts

Total points: 24...(Maybe another 1/2 cookie at Grandmas)...:)

On Sundays we go to my moms for a big Sunday dinner so we don't have lunch. We have church during that time. The thing that worked for me last time was planning my dinner...putting in those points and then planning the rest of my day. That way I didn't have to change my dinner menu so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment